Dark circles and bags affect almost everyone at some point in their life. There are many causes: genetics, aging, allergy, stress, fatigue, tobacco…
They make you look sick and tired, they are particularly tough and have been difficult to dislodge. However, with a little patience and some remedies from grandmothers, you can mitigate them.
You have just taken a look at the mirror and you say to yourself: “How can I remove my dark circles naturally?”
Here are the best tips to get rid of it!
Try these home remedies to say goodbye to dark circles under your eyes!
Lemon + Olive Oil
Your dark circles will disappear naturally. But do not expect to see them disappear within 5 minutes.
You will have to repeat the operation many times; after a few weeks, the result is guaranteed.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon into a bowl.
- Add a few drops of olive oil.
- Soak a piece of cotton in this mixture and gently dab the cotton on the dark circles apply it at night before going to bed.
Simply with only two small frozen spoons that you can apply on your eyes. You get rid of dark circles in few minutes.
Tea Bags + Cucumber
Relax on your sofa and apply two cooled tea bags, then cucumber rings on your eyes.
Use the antioxidant argan oil. It is therefore anti-wrinkle and gives a healthy glow, while deeply hydrating the skin.
Aloe Vera Gel
The aloe vera gel has anti-inflammatory properties and help to get less swelling under your eyes.
Use refrigerated get and let it few minutes.
To reduce eyes swelling you have to stay hydrated by drinking a lot of water. You can even use cold water to wash your face.
The potato is considerate as an effective remedy to say good bye to eye bags and dark circles.
- Slice thin potatoes and put them in the fridge.
- Keep the chilled potatoes on your eyes for at least 15 minutes.
Honey contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
It improves blood circulation and boosts collagen anti-inflammatory properties all this help to protect your skin and eliminate dark circles.
- Mix 1 tsp. acacia honey with 100 ml lukewarm water.
- Soak two cottons in this mixture.
- Leave it on for about 10 minutes.
- Rinse off with clean water.
- 15 Easy & Cool Things To Try To Make Your Skin Glow Without Makeup
- Best Ways To Treat Oily Skin
- The 10 Most Effective Ways To Remove Blackheads Fast
- Everything Eou Need To Know About Microneedling, Before Using It
- 10 Easy Eye Makeup Tutorial For Beginners