We hate black heads! They are the most common beauty problems of the skin.
They appear especially on oily skin. They congest the nose, chins and can be also on backs.
Their appearance is due to the pores of the skin which dilate.
Pores allow the skin to breathe, evacuate sebum and regulate body temperature by sweating.
But when they are too dilated, impurities and makeup residue eventually clog them, eventually creating acne pimples or blackheads.
You have to know that you need first of all to keep your skin always clean then there are good remedies to combat blackheads.
We pick for you the most useful ways to remove black heads!
Lemon + Baking Soda
This treatment can be used once a day to say goodbye to blackheads.
You need lemon and baking soda.
- Squeeze a lemon and baking soda blend to get thick and creamy paste.
- Apply and let it at least 20 min.
- Rinse with cold water.
This mask is against blackheads. Pineapple has astringent, moisturizing properties and it’s excellent for helping to close the pores where blackheads lodge.
You need ½ cup natural pineapple juice and 1 spoonful of honey.
- Mix these two ingredients well and apply them on the skin.
- Leave on for 15 minutes then rinse off with lukewarm water.
The tomato contains acid salts, citrates which act directly on skin imperfections. It also has disinfectant properties. It cleans to avoid the appearance of new blackheads.
You need a tomato.
- Cut the tomato into fairly thick slices.
- Put the tomatoes on your skin face and cover it entirely.
- Leave to act for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
Opt for the yogurt mask.
You need yogurt and lemon juice.
- Mix 2 spoonfuls of plain yogurt and half a spoonful of lemon juice.
- Put the mask on your face and leave it for quarter of hour.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
The toothbrush is the key!
You need a toothbrush and lemon juice.
- Wet the toothbrush with lemon juice.
- Gently do a circular massage where you have blackheads.
- You can repeat the operation by cleaning the toothbrush with water.
Let’s attack directly to the origin source of blackheads by making a clay mask to remove sebum from the skin.
You need green clay, yogurt and citrus lemon essential oil.
- Put 1 teaspoon of green clay in a bowl.
- Add 1 teaspoon of plain yogurt then, put a few drops of lemon to make a smooth paste.
- Count 2 drops of citrus lemon essential oil.
This is a light mask to heal your skin.
You need Egg white and lemon.
- Whip the egg white and add few drops of lemon.
- Apply to the face especially insisting on the T-zone.
- Leave on for just quarter of hour then rinse gently.
The cucumber is ideal for repairing, hydrating and giving vitality to the skin, thanks to its astringent properties which eliminate impurities and excess fat in the skin.
All this prevents the skin from black heads.
You need 1 cucumber and ½ liter of water.
- Cut a cucumber into pieces and place it in a container in ½ liter of water.
- Boil for 30 minutes, let it cools and apply to the skin with a piece of cotton.
One of the easiest and simplest natural remedies for blackheads is fenugreek. You can use this trick daily.
You need fenugreek.
- Make a thick paste by mixing fresh fenugreek with a little water.
- Apply and let it dry for about 10 minutes.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
It’s used to fight against blackheads, to help in enlarging pores and removing blackheads easily in particular by creating an effective peel when it is mixed with olive oil!
You need epsom salt and mineral water.
- Melt 1 teaspoon in a cup of warm mineral water.
- Apply this solution on the affected areas using a cotton pad! (You can also add 4 drops of iodine.)
- 15 Easy & Cool Things To Try To Make Your Skin Glow Without Makeup
- Best Ways To Treat Oily Skin
- Fast Exercises To Lose Face Fat
- Everything Eou Need To Know About Microneedling, Before Using It
- 10 Easy Eye Makeup Tutorial For Beginners