Not only braids never die but also it’s a trend now! We all love braid, but we don’t apply because we find it difficult and always we need another to make it for us.
This article of cool braids hairstyles for girls will help you to make your own braid! Here is some easy suggestion.
Who says that braids is only for little girl? You still braiding and being unique.
This hairdressing is beautiful, cute and elegant you can braid your hair to go to work or a party and even for your weeding like the mermaid braid it’s a trend for brides.
It’s useful for any occasion and it takes you away from boring hairstyle we will show you a cool braids hairstyles for girls.
There are a lot of amazing braids you will discover it’s easy to apply. Follow step by step how to braid quickly in few minutes. Take your inspiration and enjoy braid!
10 Cool braids hairstyles for girls
Starts now are doing the messy braid on the red carpet; this look make you look fresh and free the objective is to be as you are.
- Take all your hair and gap a three section.
- Start braiding over one part over the other a traditional braid.
- Continue down until the end of your hair.
- Put elastic and pull the braid to make it messy.
Your weeding is the most important day of your life for this, you want to be gorgeous and just perfect.
Apply this one of cool braids hairstyles for girls and add some hair accessories to get the perfect bride look.
- Take a section from your crown and utilize an elastic to keep it
- Pull on these small sections for getting a volume on the crown of your head.
- Take this section and do a three part braid, then put an elastic band in the end of the braid.
- Curl a small section of hair framing your face.
- Twist the curl, and loop through the braid.
- Take this section and do a three part braid, at that point put an elastic band toward the end of the braid. Turn the twist, and circle through the braid. Presently circle this twist in the braid.
- Continue as far as possible and utilize one hair elastic to make sure about your braids.
- Use your preferred hair accessories to complete your look.
Fishtail braid is one of the most stylish and cool braids hairstyles for girls. It’s perfect for a long day.
Fishtail braid looks more complicated than it veritably is. We will explain for you step by step how to make yours.
- Gap your hair into two sections.
- Take a third little part of the left underside and tuck it under the right section.
- Tighten the two sections. Gap as you can the left and the right big part. The tighter you do the braid, the better you get it.
- Now, do the same to the other section of your hair. You take a little part from the right underside and tuck it under the left section.
- Continue alternating sides to the end of your hair.
- Use a hair tie around the end of the braid.
Who doesn’t love ponytail! It’s always the right choice for who wants to look chic imagine if we add braid like this one it will be just wow!
- Pull all your hair until you get a high ponytail.
- Separate your ponytail into three parts and start braiding the traditional three-strand braid down to the ends.
- If you want make some volume in your ponytail braid, take a rat tail comb to tug at every weave of the braid. When you pull, be sure to not tug so much, because this can spoil your braid.
- You can add hair accessories to finish the hairstyle.
You are a person that you want to keep your hair up always?!
You can try to add the braid on your bun this will be a change for your daily hairdo.
- Do a little braid on just one side of your hair.
- Then make a bun in the middle of your head you can use bun enhancers to make it look perfect.
- Now roll your little braid around it, if your hair is long you can roll your braid twice.
- Fix the braid with bobby pins, try to put it inside.
- Use the hairsprays to keep your hairdressing set up.
The french braid is one of the classic cool braids hairstyles for girls. It looks complex but here is steps that will make it easy for you. The french braid is always useful and charming.
- Brush your hair and remove all tangles before you start braiding.
- Cross the right part of your hair over the middle part, followed by the left part over the right one, which is now really the middle section. Smooth each part as you go to don’t get the lumps in your braid.
- To get your french braid, you have to add with each new stitch some more hair.
- Go on this back and forth all the way down until the ends of your hair. When you finish add hair to your braid, you do a three-strand braid. Then, fasten your braid with elastic.
The dutch braid is one of cool braids hairstyles for girls, it’s named also the reverse French braid. The Dutch braid is included in the family of the french braid, it seems like it but the sections are crossed in each other not over.
- You will start braiding from the back of your crown. Divide the hair into three parts with the same thickness.
- Pull up the middle part and put the left part under it.
- Now take the right part and put it under the middle part.
- Keep doing the same thing with all the rest of your hair and finish with putting your favorite elastic.
- You will work just with a big section of the right hair side, divide it into three strands.
- Cross the back strand over the center at that point take the front strand and traverse the center.
- Take the back strand and put a little section of hair into it then, cross them in the middle.
- Leave the front strand away. Now take some hair behind the front strand. Cross this new section over center.
- Repeat steps around the crown and use your elastic.
- Part all your hair into two equal sections.
- Take the first section and make a french braid then, take the other one and make your second french braid. Secure each one with elastic.
- Tug the loops of your two braids outward to get volume.
- Flip the braids up over the crown of your head. Fix the two braids with bobby pins.
- Free some strands of hair around your face to look cuter.
Double-Low Bun Braids
This is really one of cool braids hairstyles for girls especially in summer. This hairstyle makes you look fashionable and fresh. This updo is seen on the runway. It’s simple cute and elegant.
- Brush your hair well and remove all tangles before you start braiding.
- Divide your hair into two equivalent parts.
- Start braiding a low french braid on the right part.
- Now braid another french braid on the left part of your hair.
- Make a bun with your braids and fix them with bobby pins, make the pins discreet on the loops of the braids buns.
Read More :
- 15 Easy Hairstyles For Lazy Girl
- 15 Best short Hairstyles and Haircuts for Women Over 50
- How to grow hair faster : The Ultimate Guide 2020
- 20 Best easy hairstyles Ideas for short hair